Friday, March 11, 2011

A small prayer for people on the other side of the planet

I wanted to thank you for being with the people in Japan this morning to help them through their terrible ordeal.  I woke up here to a brilliant, warm and sunny morning and saw the news shortly thereafter.  I watched images of the wave sweeping away homes, farms, boats and airplanes and gasped to see the power of the Earth once again flexing her muscles. I felt sad, but I listened when you told me, as you often do, that you were there with the ones in distress.  The ones you did not save you have delivered.  I don't know what that means, afterall I can only eavesdrop. My hope is that you raise your voice a little today - it may be that a quiet murmur is not enough for the people there.

2 comments:

  1. The quiet murmur is meant to be amplified by our voices. This is one way that it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqr3x54b-Vw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! Short, to the point, and effective.

    ReplyDelete