Monday, January 2, 2012

Knowledge

If the logos exists, can another co-exist?graphic by Eric Talerico
"The knowledge includes the fact that there are in evidence many different facets . There is creation itself. There is the force that brings about creation. There are the wills that guide that force. Some guide one way others a different way. All things become possible when you realize that if you look from the correct point of view it is all a part of one thing. In the end we are all a facet of the logos. Alpha. Omega. Order. Chaos. Boundless. Boundless Light. From nothing comes everything. The wheel of course spins as it will. You are not as fragile as you feel. It must be love that keeps us here, loss of love that sends us away. My love is the language of the book, it's words and it's pictures. It's reflections of the world and it's creations within itself. Although there is much discord within the book, in the end the thing is resolved within itself. What appears to be contradictory is in fact definitive. A thing is only defined when it coexists beside it's opposite. "
I wrote that in our manuscript today, and thought it might go well here too.  I've been thinking about this stuff a lot as you well know.  You primed me for this inquiry before I was born, and you egg me on as I grow and change. 
I woke up this morning feeling like the world had changed around me in the night. 
Something was significantly different, something I can't quite put my finger on. 
Thank you. 
When this happens, I regain my certain footing. 
Yesterday I was beginning to slide back down the slope, but now my steps are firm and purposeful.
You have shown me once again that it is not the map that I must rely on - maps are imperfect guides at best.  There are always times when we must diverge from what is written to pursue what is yet to be written. 
In love and devotion, 
ET

No comments:

Post a Comment